A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ensom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ensom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ensom
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ensom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ensom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensom graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ensom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Community Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Ensom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ensom practice?
- Dr. Robert Ensom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ensom practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians and Fresno Psychiatrists.