A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Equi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Equi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Equi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Equi graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Equi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Equi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Equi practice?
Dr. Robert Equi practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.