Overall Review

4.8

October 12th, 2016
10-12-16
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Erhart since birth, she is now 17. Dr. Erhart is a very caring and compassionate Dr. He always takes time to ask my daughter how school is , sports, friends, etc. He makes her feel very comfortable anytime we are in his office. He takes the time to listen and respond to mine and her concerns .

July 27th, 2015
Great Dr. - Will Follow
Dr. Erhart and Andrea are a great team. Always caring and attentive. We have four children that have visited him since birth. And even though the office in Ocoee is almost an hour drive for us now...changing to a closer doctor never once crossed our minds.

November 19th, 2014
My daughter (almost 17 Y) have been under Dr Erhart care since she was 1 month old and I will never trade him for no other Dr. He always take time to answer my questions and concerns. He always put a huge smile in my daughter's face. "Confidence"

September 19th, 2013
After 10 years of doing business with dr. Erhart i was treated very rudely from the staff of the practice. When brought to dr. Erhart's attention, he showed no empathy as if this was a normal encounter. He dismissed my concerns as if it was ok. After this iam chosing another provider. Patients beware theres no loyalty here all he see is the money!

March 1st, 2013
My oldest child who will be 25, was under Dr Erhart's care from 2 years old to 19 years old and my oldest daughter from birth to 18 years old. I have 2 additional children who have been under his care since birth. They are now 6 years old. He is the best pediatrician I have ever met! I dealt with others at hospital's but none provided the quality care that he has. He is excellent with children and teens. Thank you Dr Erhart for doing your job with excellence!

October 8th, 2012
Mia's mom
Dr. Erhart is an excellent doctor, my daughter has been under his care since her birth, before that her older brothers also were under his care. His very friendly, patient and always willing to answer questions related to the care of our daughter Mia. The nurse Andrea and the receptionists Annie and Narabel are excellent.

April 12th, 2011
Great guy, very helpful and courteous. My kids have been going to him for 10 years.

February 1st, 2010
Fantastic!!!
Please disregard Dianne's comments as she posted her same poor comments 3 times in order to skew the rating.Dr Erhart is a fantastic doctor. While she said he was brutal, I am a fan of giving me straight answers. I don't like things to be sugar coated and we teach our children the same.There are 7 children in our family who use Dr. Erhart. Our appts are made quickly. The nurse is great with the children. Dr. Erhart takes time to answer all of my questions. He is very good with explaining the diagnosis, what my children could be feeling, and how to handle it.This is my 3rd pediatrician in the area, and he and his staff are the BEST EVER!!

October 16th, 2009
Best Pediatrician
This is the most wonderful Pediatrician I've ever met. We moved from Kansas last year and were hoping to find a new Pediatrician we liked. He is outstanding and my son and daughter love him. The staff is so sweet and make you feel welcome.

September 3rd, 2009
Great Pediatrician
Dr Erhart is not only a great pediatrician but a great person. He is gentle,caring and trustworthy. Both of my Kids love him! I drive 1 hour from kissimmee every time my kids need to see him because of the comfort and trust level we have developed with him. Don't believe a bad review until you meet him, He will definitely change your mind..