Dr. Robert Ersek Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ersek?

May 5th, 2016

Patient that had bad plastic surgery 2014

January 27th, 2015

Stay away from the man - by the way he is retired, he should have stopped doing surgery 13 years ago!!

July 31st, 2013

This is the worst place you can go to, they are cheap, as far as price. The results are a nightmare. RUN RUN...... Get away as fast as you can! Dr. Ersek has no clue of what symmetry means he has left other people with uneven breast and deviated septum of the nose. They will tell you to wait 2 years to see results, big lie. they want your statue of limitations to run out, so you cannot do anything about it. They will not refund your money or take responsibility for their horrific work. Please be careful. I did not do my research and I'm paying the price for it now. I have seen other surgeons that cannot believe the work that they are performing on people.

January 28th, 2013

Great experience

I had breast augmentation (implants) back in 1999 and had a very good experience. Everybody was nice and courteous and professional. They spent a lot of time explaining everything. Post surgery I had minimal scarring and bruising (to my surprise) and within a few years you couldn't see the scars anymore at all (incision was in the armpits). They followed up with me multiple times to make sure everything was going well. To this day I haven't had any problems with the implants or the surgery or scars. I'm really surprised at the negative reviews because I had such a good experience and know another person who did too.

May 28th, 2011

DR. ERSEK IS GREAT!!

I personally know 6 people that have had Dr. ERSEK do various procedures and 4 are related to me. My two daughters. Sister, and husband. Im going next! I highly recommend him!

October 25th, 2010

I had terrible outcomes. Horrible scars even after I told the Dr. I was concerned about scars he told me he I wouldn't. Breast lift still has huge scars 4 years later. My tummy tuck opened up, the physician said he had never had a patients surgical site open before,then just minutes later told me about a patient he had which this occured and it only took 2 months to heal! and took 3 months to heal, now I have a horrible outcome, no sensation, and will have to have corrective surgery. The physician told me I would need to see a wound care physician, never checked on me again.

June 8th, 2016