Dr. Robert Espinoza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 14th, 2011
RLH
I was not a new patient to this medical facility but every time I went in i was misdiagnosed and no compassion was ever given nor felt until one day, I called to sched an appointment. The receptionist recognized my name and right away offered up Dr. Espinoza almost in her voice it sounded like a punishment. Was it for me or for him I thought? Well low and behold what ever the intention was I am so glad to have finally found a great, Doctor, Not only does Dr. R. Espinoza listen he can relate and can show compassion. Although I know doctors are not miracle workers Dr. Espinoza will take the time to listen and has no problem going the extra mile to come up with a diagnoses or solution and is not afraid to ask for a second opinion, which in my book makes you an even better Doctor and person. He takes pride in what he does for a living and is learning every day after all i am his patient and that alone is a learning experience. I have since referred my parents to him and they are very pleased with his mannerism. His assistant is very pleasant as well and they are very accomodating. I Thank God for him and Hope he doesn't decide to change locations......

August 25th, 2011
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!
I have been through a slew of physicians; one disappointment after another. A friend recommended Dr. Espinoza, so I figured I'd give him a shot (had to drive quite a distance). I'm glad I did.I was amazed to discover that Dr. Espinoza had finished his residency only couple of years ago, as his bedside manner is as relaxed and caring as a seasoned physician. He answered all of my questions and took the time to treat a minor skin condition (not the reason for my visit) instead of referring me to a specialist (like so many doctors are prone to do).Very professional, knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

April 5th, 2011
He ain't white, but still holding his ass tight.
I guess I didn't fit the description of what kind of patient he likes to see. When I chose him as a primary care pyhsician I felt proud to be selecting a young Hispanic, and thought that it was great that he had come so far. Apparently he's come further than I thought. Upon entering the exam room he looked like he had been thrown into the room at gunpoint. He initially called me by my Surname, that quickly changed to "big dogg" and "my man". He acted as if I could only relate to slang. He then left me in the room for another hour or so, and when he was notified that I was still sitting in there I heard him reply what the he'll is he waiting for. I can go on and on, but I'd rather not. This dude is the hispanic Uncle Tom.

December 5th, 2009
Excellent physiciain! Made a diagnosis that 3 other doctors missed! Really knew everything about me eventhough it was the first time I saw him.

April 23rd, 2009
special needs child
He could have prevented this child to be hospitalized, however he did not read her file and prescribed a medication not appropiate for the child, which caused her chronic kidney stage 3 to increase to 5!!