inactive

Robert L Estes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Estes. My son was misdiagnosed leaving me feeling very uneasy and upset over what I was told. I went to Dr. Estes for a second opinion and he reassured me that what I told was incorrect and explained why. We have been going to him every year since and I am very satisfied and son seems to be doing great also with his glasses.

June 30th, 2010
Daughter /Son
Dr. Estes has been my kids Doctor for 23yr he is a great Doctor

November 6th, 2009
Extremely good doctor
Dr. Estes is not exactly warm and fuzzy, and I don't mean that as criticism. He actually does make quite an effort to make my child comfortable. That's just not his greatest talent. He appears to be an intellectual, and his work is much more important to him, I think, than being everyone's "best buddy." Frankly, I don't mind that, but if you want a "hand-holder" you might be disappointed. BUT, he is an excellent doctor, and a very skilled surgeon. He came highly recommended and I can see why. And he'll tell you the truth without beating around the bush, which I really appreciate. In short, I am very happy he is my child's eye doctor and I highly recommend Dr. Estes.