Dr. Robert Estess Is this you?

July 3rd, 2015

He was nice to talk to.

I only saw this doctor twice, but he was very excited to talk to me. I moved to Mississippi from out of state, and he thought that was great, and he asked me how I liked Mississippi. It's nice to run into people with excitement in their voice and with a positive attitude. I often think about his enthusiasm. I wish he could read this, but unfortunately he is no longer with us. He is one of the few people I think about a lot. I wish I could tell him what I've been doing.

April 1st, 2014

Most of the family and people I know, quit going to him. Its sad, its like a time warp. He isn't current on health news. Nice man, just needs to stop seeing patients.

March 23rd, 2014

It is a wonder this man ever pass the medical boards. He definitely needs to retire. Staff is horrible too.

January 7th, 2014

Excellent Family Doc

My primary doctor for over 23 years. He takes the time to listen to the complaint. He has always been able to answer my questions and seems to be up on the latest controversial medical topics. He will always explain his reason for a recommended course of action and doesn't just jump on the latest fads. Will work with you to control costs. Has been very responsive over the phone for appointments or drug refills.

April 30th, 2013

I want go back to see him again. Don't waste your time or money.

February 18th, 2013

I'm sorry to say, he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Nice enough man, but he is very lost with current medicine. He needed to retire years ago. Hi staff is also mass confusion, not very professional. Moved back from out-of-state for many years. Nothing has changed, sad to see below standard healthcare, still in Mississippi.

April 16th, 2012

poor communication.

I saw Dr. Estess for pain in my leg and back. I do not usually see doctors unless it is the very last option for me. By the time I got to his office I was almost unable to walk. He did not ask about any of my pain history, or try to draw out any information from me. He didn't even offer me pain medication. I got a 2nd opinion and found out I had a ruptured nerve; it could have been a life-threatening condition. What a shame to have a Dr. who has already diagnosed his patient before he sees him.

September 27th, 2011

Be prepared to wait

My only complaint with Dr. Estess' office is the wait time. I sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half before I was called back to my room. After I entered my room, I waited for another hour before I complained to the staff about the wait time. I was told that the doctor was running behind because he likes to spend a lot of time with his patients, which is great; however, if that's the case, maybe so many appointments shouldn't be made in one day. I finally saw the doctor after approximately 3+ hours of waiting. The doctor was very friendly and apologized for the wait time and the staff were also very apologetic. I rate the doctor 4 stars on every topic except for the "waiting time during a visit." If you make an appointment with Dr. Estess, make sure you're prepared to spend at least a couple of hours in the office before seeing the doctor.

September 3rd, 2010

Waited to be seen in the office for over 3 hours. I was sitting in the waiting room with over 103 fever, nauseated, and extremely ill. Staff was rude and not compassionant at all. Worst experience ever. Called to explain a new symptom and was just told to take tylenol. Will NEVER be seen at this office again.

February 9th, 2009

outstanding doctor has been mine for 31 years

one of the finest people I have had the pleasure of knowing.An without a doubt the best doctor

August 1st, 2016