A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ettenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ettenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ettenger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettenger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettenger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Ettenger MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ettenger practice?
- Dr. Robert Ettenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ettenger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.