A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ettenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ettenger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ettenger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettenger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettenger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ettenger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ettenger practice?
Dr. Robert Ettenger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nephrologists.