A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ettenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ettenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ettenger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ettenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ettenger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettenger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettenger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Ettenger MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ettenger practice?
- Dr. Robert Ettenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ettenger practices Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.