Dr. Robert Ettlinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 15th, 2012
incredible accurate
I've been a patient of Dr. Ettlinger's for about 2 years. After years of suffering from psoriatic athritis, I was at wits end before I found dr. Ettlinger. He was caring, was incredibly knowledgeable and explained my options and was aggressive in my treatments. I am 44 years old and feel like I can move again and even have a litle skip in my step.

July 27th, 2012
Excellent diagnostician. Thorough, polite and listens.

September 6th, 2009
Dr Ettlinger - the best
Though I no longer live in WA I used continue to travel to Tacoma once a year for an appt. with Dr. E. I haven't been able to make the trip the past couple years but hope to again. He was my rheum. since the late 1980's. When my primary care physician wasn't too helpful, Dr E. filled the gap. Can't say enough good about him or his friendly office staff and nurses.

February 25th, 2009
I know one other patient who likes this doctor a lot, but I do not. He passed me off to a PA and in a year and a half, I've only seen the doctor once for about 15 minutes. The office staff complains about other patients in my hearing, which I believe is extremely unprofessional. As an established patient, it takes three months to get an appointment. The one time I had an extreme reation to medication, phone calls were not returned. After that, I asked and was told that there would never be any reason to call between appointments. I am now looking for a rheumatologist (not a PA) who wants an educated patient who will follow a carefully crafted treatment plan.

August 15th, 2008
I've been his pt. for 18 years, and feel so fortunate to have found him. He's prompt, thorough, caring, and up-to-date on the latest research.