Learn more about Dr. J Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Robert Evans MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. J R. Evans practice?
- Dr. J Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. J Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Gastroenterologists.