A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan