Learn more about Dr. J Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Robert Evans MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. J R. Evans practice?
- Dr. J Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. J Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Gastroenterologists.