A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Evans MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Gastroenterologists.