A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Evard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Evard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Evard practice?
- Dr. Robert Evard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Evard practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Primary Care Doctors.