A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evard
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Evard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Evard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Evard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Evard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Evard practice?
- Dr. Robert Evard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Evard practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.