A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Armstrong, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fairburn Armstrong MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Robert Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Armstrong practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Neurologists.