A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White County Community Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Baker practice?
Dr. Robert Baker practices Family Medicine near Sparta, TN.
See Sparta Family Physicians.