A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White County Community Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Baker practice?
- Dr. Robert Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baker practices Family Medicine near Sparta, TN.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.