A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White County Community Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Baker practice?
- Dr. Robert Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baker practices Family Medicine near Sparta, TN.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.