A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.