A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.