A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Betts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Bacterial Infections, Clinical infectious disease, viral infections, influenza, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Betts graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Betts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital Rochester
- FF Thompson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Betts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Betts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Betts practice?
Dr. Robert Betts practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Betts, Dr. Bobby Betts, Dr. Rob Betts, Dr. Robbie Betts