A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bloom, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bloom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Franklin Bloom MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bloom practices Dermatology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX.
See Lubbock Dermatologists.