Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bode Jr
Dr. Robert Bode Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bode is affiliated with Harris Methodist H E B, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Medical Center Of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bode Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Bode Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Sunita Koshy
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Joshua Jacobi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Tapan Jani
Arlington, TX 0 mi