A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bode
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bode, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bode graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bode has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Bode DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Bode practice?
- Dr. Robert Bode has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bode practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.