Dr. Robert Bode Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bode Jr?

November 29th, 2014

Dr. Bode is a great Doctor.

I absolutely Love Dr. Bode . He has been my Dr. since 2008. The is very through , he gets to the bottom of what is going on. I trust him with my life. He saved my life in 2008 with 3 stints. My arteries were very blocked and I was in bad shape. I have been hospitalized several times since then and I have been treated very well by him. Zee is a jewel she is the kindest person , and loves you and the Lord. She always puts you at ease , remembers things about family members and is very good at what she does. Laura on the other hand is rude and very scatterbrained. Not much seems to get done, but she acts like she owns and runs the place. His office would be a great place if they would replace her. The only reason why I give one star for Courteous is because of Laura. If you are calling ask for Zee.

August 19th, 2014

dr bode review

The most thorough, to the point doc I've ever had. No nonsense, he is meticulous, thoughtful and asks the correct questions. If u want someone to hold ur hand, find another doc. But if u want someone to get u well go to Dr. Bode. I have been in cardio rehab for 6 years at MCA Arlington...ask the cardio staff there and they all rate him as one of the best in the area.

May 1st, 2014

Patient Of Dr. Bode

Dr. Bode is an awsome doctor and I trust him with all of my medical needs. He is a very, very thorough doctor and truly cares about his patients. He doesn't pull any punches. The reviews I have read surprise me because me and my husband have been patients of Dr. Bode since he had his own business. I recommend him to everyone! As far as his nurses, they are pretty awsome too! Laura and Zina are always helpful and do everything they can to help me. I think Dr. Bode, Laura and Zina are a great team and I have no intention of going to another doctor.

September 18th, 2013

Will Not Return

After waiting long past my appointment time, I was finally ushered back to where the stress test is given. Upon meeting me, Dr. Bode's first comment was that I couldn't take the stress test in "those shoes" and that I should come back with sneakers. I told him that I cannot wear sneakers due to heel problems and that I only wear clog/mule style shoes. He shrugged and acted like I had no credibility. During his questioning, he repeatedly interrupted me as I was replying. After I completed the treadmill portion, he said he couldn't get a good look at my heart because I was too fat. They would need to use a different method where radioactive solution is administered and pictures taken after a drug got the heart beating rapidly, Hoping to get that over with right away (so I wouldn't worry myself sick) I asked if he could do it now. "No", he replied, "you are too big for the equipment we have here. You will have to Fort Worth where they can handle someone like you". His nurse said she thought they could actually do it there at their clinic but he just shook his head and left. I was completely humiliated, and terrified at the thought of having radioactive solution injected into me, which triggered a panic attack while I was attempting to set up an appointment for that procedure. His staff was trying to get me off the floor and into an exam room when Dr. Bode returned. A nurse asked one of the reception ladies to bring a wheelchair and he said in utter disgust: "That won't do any good, She isn't going to fit into a wheelchair!" So I crawled into the room indicated...where once the EKG showed I was NOT having a heart attack, I was told I could leave. A nurse (or someone) brought me some water and stayed with me until she felt sure I could walk out.

July 17th, 2013

Bad Doctor

Dr Bode is a terrible doctor and his bedside manner is horrible. I will never go back. His office staff is horrible as well.

May 20th, 2013

Accounting clerk

Dr. Bode is a horrible doctor. His staff needs more training in customer service. The front office staff do not acknowledge you when you arrive and will get extremely rude if you interrupt them when they are talking with each other. I do not recommend this doctor.

June 4th, 2012

Laura should be fired!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Bode's for five years and I am changing physicians effective today. Laura is rude, inconsiderate, and ignorant and she accused me of lying because the staff didn't tell me a monitor should be returned immediately. I told her I would return it tomorrow and she threatened to call the police on me. Robert Bode is truly a great doctor but his nurse is a -----. You fill in the blank.

March 8th, 2012

Love dr bode. He is very thorough and continues testing until he determines the cause of problems. He always answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed. He is a very compassionate doctor. I have been a patient for over ten years and now at least nine of my family members now go to him. Some even drive over 100 miles for office visits. Would highly recommend this great doctor.

October 4th, 2011

Extensive time to get an appt. Mostly, his new nurse is horrible. New nurse was rude, had inaccurate information, would not return phone calls and refused to request that the Dr. renew meds. She refused to believe her records were incomplete and faile to respond to letters written. The Dr. knows his stuff but the staff have ALOT to be desired so I fired him and found a new Dr.

March 14th, 2011

Never seemed rushed to get to the next patient. He takes time to answer all my questions. A gentleman, not bubbly or funny, has enough personality for me.

November 15th, 2010

Appointment Headaches!!!

The physician is great. But there is a definite kink in the system when it comes to making appointments. After discharge from surgery, patient was told to come in at 2-3 weeks for a follow-up visit. It has been 8 days and after a couple of calls to the office, we are still waiting for his "nurse" (who makes his appointments) to call back with an appointment time.

December 19th, 2008

He is outstanding. Cares and spends much time with me. I would not be alive today if not for him.