Dr. Robert Boone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 14th, 2015
This man, is so very amazing, and very compassionate. My Sister has cancer and I went with her for her first chemo treatment and Dr visit with Dr Boone.

March 24th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Doctor Boone is one of the best doctors, he may not always be on time for your appointment, but it is because he is spending time talking to the patient before you. And he will spend the time with you also. Doctor Boone cares about his patients and provides the best treatment possible for what ever cancer you may have. Both my self and my mother have had Dr Boone and I am in remission from cancer and my mom is cancer free. People come from all states around to have Dr Boone as their doctor.

March 14th, 2014
The Best !!
Dr.Boone has been my doctor for 13yrs, he has always been caring compassionate, full of knowledge, and he's never in a rush to get you out the door. I've never had one bad experience in his care! He saved my life!

February 24th, 2014
I have never had an experience so horrible. This doctor sets up appointments for patients without consulting with them to see if the time will work. Sends notice by snail mail even in the dead of winter. Did not provide appropriate and timely info to insurance for needed chemo treatment authorization prior to start date making it impossible to provide life saving treatment within the time span needed to save my husbands life. I did all prior autho steps and finally received the needed drugs paying extra and hours of stress and phone calls to get medication. I would say if you are in central Oregon please go to Portland for cancer treatment as you will likely die of your disease before he provides appropriate care and treatment!!!!!

January 7th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I could never have found a better doctor to help me get through my cancer ordeal. He is very caring and compassionate, takes the time to listen, and seems to care about what I have to say. He tries to keep me informed and calls me at home if need be, evening in the evening hours. I know that I would not still be here if not for him.