Robert F Brown MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 3 reviews

September 2nd, 2015
A cut above the rest...
As a long time practicing RN, I recognize physician qualities. Dr. Brown is a highly skilled physician with a very high level of competence. More importantly, he takes the time to listen to what the patient is saying. I believe he actually belongs in a medical institution teaching brilliant MD's how to be physicians and human beings.

May 20th, 2015
RN's opinion
I am a retired registered nurse. Dr. Brown treats you as if you are a partner in your care. He is compassionate, very intelligent and helps one to be totally comfortable in discussing health problems. Also very responsive to requests and great follow up care. One of the best docs I've ever known.

May 21st, 2012
Things to consider
Dr. Brown is one of the few very good doctors in Pagosa Springs. For that reason he is very busy trying to keep up with demand. He has also had health emergencies in his own family.He is very caring, but he is a family doc and can't possibly know everything. My case involved a very difficult to diagnose disease and to his credit he worked with me and was cooperative helping me get labs and an appointment with the specialist I needed. He always tried to help.He has a nurse in his office who was always condescending and pushy (even to the point of telling me I didn't do enough advocating for myself, which is b.s.). Dr. Brown is a good doctor, trying to help people in spite of all the challenges. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician.