A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Buckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gunshot Wounds
- Heart Injuries
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
- Stab Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Buckman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Buckman MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Buckman practice?
- Dr. Robert Buckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Buckman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.