A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Carter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Orthopedic Surgeons.