A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Carter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Orthopedic Surgeons.