A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Foster Castle MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Castle practice?
- Dr. Robert Castle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Castle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Pediatric Specialists.