Learn more about Dr. Robert Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castle
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Castle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Foster Castle MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Castle practice?
- Dr. Robert Castle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Castle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Pediatric Specialists.