A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Tobey Hospital
- Tobey Hospital-Outpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Cooney practice?
Dr. Robert Cooney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA and Buzzards Bay, MA.
See Wareham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Cooney, Dr. Bobby Cooney, Dr. Rob Cooney, Dr. Robbie Cooney