A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Tobey Hospital-Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Cooney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cooney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wareham, MA.
See Wareham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.