A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Back Pain
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Knee Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Franklin Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cooper practices Addiction Medicine near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.