A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cullen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cullen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cullen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Cullen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cullen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cullen practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.