A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dobrzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dobrzynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrzynski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobrzynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Hepatitis C
- Limb Salvage
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrzynski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dobrzynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Dobrzynski MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dobrzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Dobrzynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.