A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dobrzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dobrzynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrzynski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Hepatitis C
- Limb Salvage
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrzynski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dobrzynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Dobrzynski MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dobrzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Dobrzynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.