Learn more about Dr. Robert Dobrzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dobrzynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diabetic Foot
- Limb Salvage
- Lung Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrzynski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dobrzynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Dobrzynski MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dobrzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Dobrzynski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Hematologists, and Fairfax Oncologists.