Dr. Robert Dobrzynski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dobrzynski?

December 29th, 2014

An extraordinary doctor. Technically skilled and a delightful caring person.

April 1st, 2012

BEST Oncologist EVER

What can I say about Dr. Dobrzynski? There are not enough words that I can express about this wonderful doctor. My father has been seeing Dr. Dobrzynski for more than 10 years, every single month for more than 10 years. Dr. Dobryznski is a wonderful, caring, knowledgable, and sensitive person. When my dad was first diagnosed with his condition, I encouraged him to go to the "specialists" at Sloan Kettering. My dad went to appease me. I thought that the they would know better than Dr. Dobrzynski. I couldn't have been more wrong. The doctors at Sloan told my dad if he didn't take Interferon he would be dead in a year (and it made him so sick). Dr. Dobrzynski said he didn't need it. He assured me that my dad could live many, many years with his condition, contradicting what the so-called specialists at Sloan said. They couldn't have been more wrong and Dr. Dobrzynski couldn't have been MORE RIGHT!! It's been more than 10 years since the Sloan dr's said my dad would be dead if he didn't take the meds and it's all because of Dr. Dobrzynski. THANK YOU DR. DOBRZYNSKI for being such a caring doctor, dedicated to your profession to help others. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of "my hero, my dad!"

November 2nd, 2011

The best of my 4 doctors

I met him 5 years ago when my CLL leukemia was first diagnosed. He has been terrific explaining my illness to me and monitoring my symptoms. I'm lucky to be in "watch & wait". He's very intelligent, caring and thoughtful. He answers all my questions. I highly recommend him.

July 18th, 2011

Finally a doctor who really cares! Took time to listen, and then explained in detail what was wrong with my husband's blood & how to fix it. My husband's health improved dramatically in a short time. We had been "blown off" by four(4)previous hematologists.

April 15th, 2016