A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Donnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Donnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Donnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Donnell MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Donnell practice?
- Dr. Robert Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Donnell practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.