A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Elder, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Elder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General OB/GYN
- Robotic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Elder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Elder practice?
- Dr. Robert Elder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Elder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Loudon, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.