A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ellis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ellis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Elkhart General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Ellis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Robert Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ellis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Merrillville, IN.
See Gary Obstetricians & Gynecologists.