A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Finley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Finley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Finley practice?
Dr. Robert Finley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easley, SC.
See Easley Orthopedic Surgeons.