Plastic Surgeons

Nashville Plastic Surgery
4322 Harding Pike Ste 326
Nashville, TN 37205
615-620-7800
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I had surgery by Dr. Robert Garza and he was the most kind and considerate doctor. He is a wonderful surgeon and I was blessed to have him do my procedure. His office is very beautiful and staff welcomes you with open arms like you are family. I recommend everyone I know to him so he can bless their lives like he has blessed mine. God really knew to put me in your care during my time of need. I thank you for everything you did and will always let you be my surgeon from here on out!!

|  Breast reconstruction  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

My flap surgery resulted in the loss of one flap and being sent home with an open abdominal wound. My abdominal incision opened later and took over 4 months to heal. I was left with a huge ugly scar. This has required additional surgeries with another PS to fix all the issues with the original surgery. I would not recommend him for breast reconstruction surgery.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
by ASslinger on Nov 25th, 2013

I am so impressed with the level of professionalism and expertise that I experienced at Dr. Garzas office from my 1st visit to my last. You see I had researched Doctors for over 6months. I was very concerned about what could go wrong. I interviewed a few doctors and I was immediately impressed with Dr. Garzas' office. Dr. Garza took a very individualized approach and addressed all my questions and concerns. The staff were extraordinary and are truely dedicated to professional excellence and providing supreme customer service. . As for the results, amazing! I am so happy with the results. My breasts and abdomen turned out exactly how I wanted. I cannot thank you and your staff enough for the support and care given. Dr.Garza a huge thank you from me to you for the wonderful job you did. I would always come back to you when I need additional procedures.

|  Great and Awesome Caring Doctor with a warm and caring Staff  |  show details
by jpington on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr Garza Did my surgery and I had the best experience with him and his staff. Not only was he sweet and kind to me. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions to me and my family. My outcome from surgery looked great. I am very pleased.>>>>> I have been recommending him to all my relatives and friends.

|  Very unproffesional  |  show details
by mary young on Nov 13th, 2013

I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction done by dr Garza. This led to many surgerys that each ended in infections. any time I asked why his response was always "I don't know" I also was told in my initial consultation that 1 in 100 of the surgerys I was having could have complications and when I asked Garza why mine went wrong his response was "well like I said in the beginning 1 in 10 of these surgerys could go wrong"??????? Ok ladies which one of you would let a surgeon operate on you with 1 in 10 odds? And as if the many corrective surgerys and the fact that he did a major surgery on me and went on vacation right afterwards many times, (I ended up with 9 surgerys from him to fix me and I still have one breast with over 13 scars ) the I don't knows and the lie about 1 in 100 odds wasn't enough I also woke up in one of his surgerys! So please ladies don't be me!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a second opinion! And this is not to attack Garza but to inform you of my experience so that it may help you in making an educated decision.

|  Excellant Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Would refer him without hesitation. He has great surgical skills and shows much compassion.

|  show details
by lattisimusbreast on Jun 25th, 2009

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MAN. DR GARZA IS A VERY PERSONABLE DOCTOR. HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN THINGS. HE IS NOT THE TYPE OF DOCTOR TO RUN IN THE EXAM ROOM FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THEN LEAVE BEFORE MAKING SURE YOU ARE OKAY. HE ALWAYS ASKED IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO YOU UNDRSTAND WHAT HE IS PLANNING ON DOING, ARE YOU HAPPY WITH HIS PLANS OR IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE BE REFERRED TO DR GARZA. I WILL EVEN FOLLOW HIM WHEREVER HE GOES, IF HE EVER LEAVES HIS CURRENT HOSPITAL. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR I WAS THIS HAPPY WITH BUT HE HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME AND MY FAMILY. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR SENDING THIS MAN MY WAY.