A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fred Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Neurologists.