Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
IMHO He is clearly neurotic. After he referred me to 2 other doctors, he asked me "What did they say?" That tells me he never read the reports, or if he did he did not understand them. He is much in love with his own voice and ignores other voices. The clear sign of an incompetent doctor is when he advises, "Your just old, you have diabetes and arthritis. What do you expect?" Another words, he doesn't know how to treat his patients.

October 31st, 2012
I read the reviews listed here. I can not believe how rude one of those comments was. This doctor is so nice and the staff is so pleasant. I would not hesitate for one moment to recomment him to my friends. Obviously that person seems imbalanced and rude. I wouldnt post such comments like that.

September 24th, 2012
Excellent staff...friendly and courteous...would recommend to all my friends.

August 9th, 2012
Staff
The staff was very rude and refused to see me due to an accident in which the case has settled a year ago. Tried to explain that my condition was not accident related but could not get them idiots to understand. Spoke with the supervisor who was just as rude as the receptionist. I would not take my dog to be seen by this office. Dr. Goldstein was recommended by the hospital and a few friends but now I will have to inform my friends that, that was the worse experience I ever ha to endure. Will return to Winter Haven to Dr. Amman's office. That's what you get when you try to see a DR. in Highlands county. My advice is to STAY AWAY from this office.