A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hickey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hickey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickey graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Hickey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Hickey practice?
- Dr. Robert Hickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hickey practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.