Family Practitioner
Broward General Medical Center
1330 Riverland Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
954-321-9826
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Robert F Hunt The greatest Dr  |  show details
by Martha Schwarzhaupt on Nov 22nd, 2013

I need to appologize for my spelling errors when I wrote my review, as I was totally devistated over his death! Dr. Hunt was my Dr. for 21 years. My son was his patient since he was 5 weeks old! I read alot of complaints that are so off the wall! Apparently you didn't know Dr. Hunt or you were looking for drugs that he wouldnt give you, since you didnt have any rational or should I say real sickness that required controled substance for things like aids, cancer or other illnessess! This man saved my life more times than you can imagine! All his regular aids patients whom Ive ce to know will totally agree that he is a great dr & humanitarian! He is sorely missed and Loved! May he rest in peace! FYI I read that he was set up! Im a 13 time cancer survivor and 3 strokes, still alive thanks to Dr. Robert F. Hunt

|  The Best Dr. Ever!  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I am devistate at the loss of Dr. Robert F.Hunt! He was a great humanitarian & the best Dr. ever! He saved my life and took care of my family. Never did he misdiagnose myself or fdamily! He never gave us the wrong medicine and I knew his staff for years, all hard workers and great people! Id wait forever as long as I recieved the quality care that I always did from Dr. Hunt! Ehe world lost a great Dr & man! R.I.P. Dr, Hunt! You are sorely missed! Love from Martha Schwarzhaupt! May you soar with the Angels! I know many called him Dr. Bob, But to me he earned his title Dr. Robert F. Huny! P.S. you can go to Drs. that your in & out and misdiagnosed and chared unrealistic monies. Dr. Hunt was a Dr. who helped people and was accurate and a great Dr.

|  Dr Hunt is dead, He was a great doctor  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr Hunt was my doctor for over 14 years. He was a very caring wonderful doctor. He has since passed away and I am devastated

|  Loosing his touch  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Changing doctors immediately. The front office staff...ridiculous! Ghetto and they do not acknowledge you when you first come into the office. It's not like it's a huge area. The waiting room is smaller than my kitchen.

|  This Dr. Totally missed my HIV status  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I had been seeing this Dr. for four years. I went into the emergency room deathly ill, he never showed up EVER!!!. When I returned to see him after my discharge, all he could do was apologize for not diagnosing my virus. I immediatley left his practice. His office staff is extremly rude. The following year, I saw on TV Dr. Hunt, being taken out of his office by police in handcuffs

|  Office staff RUDE and LAZY  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2010

Dr Hunt is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor but most of his office staff is very rude, uncaring and lazy. The wait time to get into see him can run into hours depending what time of day you go. I have been going to him for years but I am going to change to a different doctor.

by VMAG on Mar 25th, 2010

I LOVE THIS DR!!!!!!

|  i love dr. hunt. he's the best doctor i've ever had.  |  show details
by chad t. on Mar 3rd, 2010

doctor hunt is an excellent doctor. everytime i have visited him he has spent time listening to me. he has given me excellent care. i would highly recommend him to other hiv positive patients.

Oct 26th, 2009

Dr. Hunt is the most caring and professional man I have ever met. Those who would believe otherwise simply don't know the man.

|  BEST DOC IN TOWN!  |  show details
by JES,Jr on Oct 7th, 2009

Ive been seeing doctor Robert F NHunt for more then 6 years and ill tell ya from my expierence hes the best caring and respectful doc ive been to and is also #1 HIV doc in Town Also!!!!

Dec 13th, 2008

this man is a dangerous menace to general healthcare. he is especially inept at managing and treating HIV. mostly he is only good for writing inappropriate narcotic prescriptions without a medically indicated reason.