inactive

Robert F Hunt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 22nd, 2013
Dr. Robert F Hunt The greatest Dr
I need to appologize for my spelling errors when I wrote my review, as I was totally devistated over his death! Dr. Hunt was my Dr. for 21 years. My son was his patient since he was 5 weeks old! I read alot of complaints that are so off the wall! Apparently you didn't know Dr. Hunt or you were looking for drugs that he wouldnt give you, since you didnt have any rational or should I say real sickness that required controled substance for things like aids, cancer or other illnessess! This man saved my life more times than you can imagine! All his regular aids patients whom Ive ce to know will totally agree that he is a great dr & humanitarian! He is sorely missed and Loved! May he rest in peace! FYI I read that he was set up! Im a 13 time cancer survivor and 3 strokes, still alive thanks to Dr. Robert F. Hunt

December 22nd, 2011
The Best Dr. Ever!
I am devistate at the loss of Dr. Robert F.Hunt! He was a great humanitarian & the best Dr. ever! He saved my life and took care of my family. Never did he misdiagnose myself or fdamily! He never gave us the wrong medicine and I knew his staff for years, all hard workers and great people! Id wait forever as long as I recieved the quality care that I always did from Dr. Hunt! Ehe world lost a great Dr & man! R.I.P. Dr, Hunt! You are sorely missed! Love from Martha Schwarzhaupt! May you soar with the Angels! I know many called him Dr. Bob, But to me he earned his title Dr. Robert F. Huny! P.S. you can go to Drs. that your in & out and misdiagnosed and chared unrealistic monies. Dr. Hunt was a Dr. who helped people and was accurate and a great Dr.

August 8th, 2011
Dr Hunt is dead, He was a great doctor
Dr Hunt was my doctor for over 14 years. He was a very caring wonderful doctor. He has since passed away and I am devastated

July 21st, 2011
Loosing his touch
Changing doctors immediately. The front office staff...ridiculous! Ghetto and they do not acknowledge you when you first come into the office. It's not like it's a huge area. The waiting room is smaller than my kitchen.

April 15th, 2011
This Dr. Totally missed my HIV status
I had been seeing this Dr. for four years. I went into the emergency room deathly ill, he never showed up EVER!!!. When I returned to see him after my discharge, all he could do was apologize for not diagnosing my virus. I immediatley left his practice. His office staff is extremly rude. The following year, I saw on TV Dr. Hunt, being taken out of his office by police in handcuffs

July 25th, 2010
Office staff RUDE and LAZY
Dr Hunt is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor but most of his office staff is very rude, uncaring and lazy. The wait time to get into see him can run into hours depending what time of day you go. I have been going to him for years but I am going to change to a different doctor.

March 25th, 2010
I LOVE THIS DR!!!!!!

March 3rd, 2010
i love dr. hunt. he's the best doctor i've ever had.
doctor hunt is an excellent doctor. everytime i have visited him he has spent time listening to me. he has given me excellent care. i would highly recommend him to other hiv positive patients.

October 26th, 2009
Dr. Hunt is the most caring and professional man I have ever met. Those who would believe otherwise simply don't know the man.

October 7th, 2009
BEST DOC IN TOWN!
Ive been seeing doctor Robert F NHunt for more then 6 years and ill tell ya from my expierence hes the best caring and respectful doc ive been to and is also #1 HIV doc in Town Also!!!!

December 13th, 2008
this man is a dangerous menace to general healthcare. he is especially inept at managing and treating HIV. mostly he is only good for writing inappropriate narcotic prescriptions without a medically indicated reason.