A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Klein practice?
Dr. Robert Klein practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.