A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lindberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lindberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederic Lindberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Lindberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lindberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Ketchum, ID.
See Tucson Surgeons.