A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Long, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Effingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Franklin Long MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Long practice?
- Dr. Robert Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Long practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists.