A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moreland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moreland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreland graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moreland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Moreland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Moreland practice?
- Dr. Robert Moreland has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moreland practices Dermatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dermatologists.