A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Naples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naples
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naples Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Naples graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Naples has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Naples DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Naples practice?
- Dr. Robert Naples has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Naples practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cortland, OH.
See Cortland Emergency Physicians and Cortland Primary Care Doctors.