A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Naples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naples graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Naples has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Naples DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Naples practice?
- Dr. Robert Naples has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Naples practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cortland, OH.
See Cortland Emergency Physicians and Cortland Family Physicians.