Dr. Robert Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Paul?

In my 45 years, one of the best I ever!

Posted on July 1st, 2017

He was so great during the office visit, pre- surgery, and everything post-surgery. Highly recommend.

No value for patients time

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Super lengthy wait times because he tries to cram so many patients into a day, no apology for delays, and cancels appointments with no notification to patient. When you express your dissatisfaction not only does his office terminate you as a patient they fire your whole family. He may be a good surgeon but the way their office is run is very unprofessional.

Nice Dr., HORRIBLE STAFF

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I saw Dr Paul for hip pain and he ordered an MRI. The nurse still hadn't ordered it after two weeks and had to make a call. She then ordered the wrong MRI. I called to have it corrected 5 days before appt and she told me she doubted she would have time to correct it ! Of course she did not so I had to reschedule. It took a 1 1/2 months to get an MRI and now over two weeks since the report was sent I have not heard back on the results ! Still in pain and totally disgusted with the Dr as he was aware there was an issue with getting the MRI ordered. He may be a very pleasant man but the office is poorly ran and the nurse Tonya is the most rude, unprofessional nurse I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Awesome!!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Robert Paul has done both of my knee surgeries and treated me when I shattered my hip. He did everything possible to treat me without having to do a hip replacement since I was only 17 at the time. And it worked! Best doctor ever!! He really cares about his patients!

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paul was so helpful when I was having my knee surgery. His bedside manner is amazing and you know that he truly cares about his patients! We need more doctors like him, that's for sure!

surgery patient

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr. Paul is a great surgeion. Its his staff that is horriffic. Tried to call after surgery for a problem, and it took 2 entire days for the nurse to respond, and then she was rude, didnt listen, and treated me as if I was a thorn in her butt. Totally unprofessional. Took 3 days for a response from office staff for a copy of surgery report. Dr. Paul is very good, but dont expect any kind of follow up or kindness from his staff. If there is a problem after surgery, plan on going to the ER.

What a great Doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Had him do a total hip replacement. He is just a great person along with being a suburb surgeon. I would recommend him over and over.

past patient

Posted on June 15th, 2010

If was not that I have moved I would still be seeing Dr. Paul. He is the Best Dr. that I have ever seem. He took very good care of me. His bedside manor is the best. He takes this time to explain what the problem is and what he going to do when doing surgury. He treats you like family.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017