A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quigley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quigley, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Quigley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Quigley DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Robert Quigley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quigley practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Nephrologists.