Learn more about Dr. Robert Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rea
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Rea MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Rea practice?
- Dr. Robert Rea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rea practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.