Learn more about Dr. Robert Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rea is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Rea practice?
Dr. Robert Rea practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Cardiologists, and Rochester Family Physicians.