A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saul, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saul has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saul MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Saul practice?
- Dr. Robert Saul has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saul practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Neurologists.