Learn more about Dr. Robert Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saul, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Saul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saul MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Saul practice?
- Dr. Robert Saul has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Saul practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Jackson, MS.
See Salem Neurologists.