A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Family Physicians and Riverview General Practitioners.