Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sterner Jr
Dr. Robert Sterner Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.Dr. Sterner has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sterner Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Sterner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Gregg Garner
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.40 mi27
Dr. Coleman Mosley Jr
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.50 mi36
Dr. Susan Shuchter
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Diego, CA 0.79 mi48