Learn more about Dr. Robert Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stratton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stratton, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stratton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Stratton MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stratton has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stratton practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Geneticists.