Learn more about Dr. Robert Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stratton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stratton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stratton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stratton, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stratton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Stratton MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stratton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stratton practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Geneticists.