A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Straub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Straub, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Straub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Straub MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Straub practice?
- Dr. Robert Straub has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Straub practices Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Westlake Gastroenterologists.