Dr. Robert Francis Straub MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Straub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Straub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Straub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance