Learn more about Dr. Robert Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Straub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Straub, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Straub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Straub practice?
Dr. Robert Straub practices Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Westlake Gastroenterologists.